Thursday, January 10, 2008
Nathan R. Beck
Hello World!! I finally met my parents on Tuesday, March 18 at 2pm. My journey into the world was pretty uneventful. After my mommy received her 2nd Epidural (the first one didn't take!), she was able to sleep and relax. I've been told that I have really big feet and hairy shoulders and back! Also I think I look just like my daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hi Nathan!!! I'm your Mommy's buddy Pepper, your Mom is Salt! I am soooooo excited that you are finally in your Mommy's tummy! You were well worth the wait. I will keep checking to see when you make it out of Mommy's tummy and into the world to make your parents life even better!! They have loved you even before you were in there! Hope to meet you soon!
Hugs and Kisses!
One of your fans!
Sparkle (Pepper)
I am so excited about your blog. I can't wait to see more pictures! Give baby Nate a kiss from Jace. We love ya'll!
Mandy, Jeremy and Jace
Hi Nathan,
This is your auntie Lisa in SD. I am so excited to meet you. I can't wait to give you lots of hugs and kisses. Your cousins Lucas, Kassie, Kaitie and Karissa are so happy that you will be here soon. Be good to your mom on your birthday. Tell mom and dad to come to SD real soon. I love you Nathan. Tell mom and dad i love them too. Hugs! Auntie Lisa
Dearest Nathan, WELCOME! We are SOOO EXCITED that you are HERE! What a HANDSOME young boy you are! (Sorry about your big feet--they come from me!) Uncle Charlie and I can't wait to hug and kiss you in person--rather than via computer! Tell your mommy and daddy that we love them and that we're available to help out in anyway possible. Love all-ways, Aunt Janie and Uncle Charlie
Post a Comment