skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nathan R. Beck & Reagan A. Beck
Thursday, November 27, 2008
My first Christmas concert!
Here I am at Church. You can see Grandma Mae over my shoulder!
Yep, that's right I have a tattoo pacifier!
I was entertaining the crowd with my smiles and waves!
Everyone around us told Mommy and Daddy that
I was the cutest and most well behaved baby they have ever seen!
1 comment:
Mom
said...
You are the cutiest baby ever! I like all that hair!! Very handsome!
November 28, 2008 at 9:22 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet baby smile
Happy Baby Boy!!
Nathan R. Beck
My cute little face!
Reagan A. Beck
Reagan's sweet face!!!
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(59)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(47)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(8)
Happy Thanksgiving!!
My first Christmas concert!
Getting ready to help Daddy!
8mos Old!!
Chuck Connors eat your heart out!
On my way to meet Santa!
My 1st bite of cake batter!
Halloween
►
October
(12)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
January
(1)
About Me
View my complete profile
1 comment:
You are the cutiest baby ever! I like all that hair!! Very handsome!
Post a Comment